Monday, April 13, 2009

This is the very rough edition of my new blog. I decided that I need to venture out from Live Journal considering its on the verge of extinction and no one is on that ancient weblog anymore. (Except maybe Rosalyn, haha)  Myspace and Facebook have taken over, which I hate because its based all around quizes and profile images and nothing remotely intelligent. Facebook is the new Myspace and soon Facebook will annoy to the point of a termination so I really need something new. 

I find myself having thoughts about men and my maturing adulthood and career decisions that I want to share with other women but never have the resources to.  So ill write in this and see how it progresses. 

Other than that thats all I have to say for my intro blog! More to come soon. :] 






2 comments: